With so many binocular brands available at the moment, it isn’t the easiest job on the planet to find a model that will satisfy your preferences.
Among the companies in this field is Gosky. It has recently risen to popularity primarily in the U.S. as it’s located there. People can find optics-related products like monocular, spotting scopes, telescopes, and, of course, binoculars. Today’s topic is all about one of their best models and one of the best models in general.
Let’s see what Gosky 10×42 HD binoculars have to offer!
Gosky 10×42 HD Binoculars Review
The model’s performance is excellent due to the great magnification power, quality optics, and wide field of view. Further, the BAK4 Roof Prism delivers clarity and real focus while observing.
Due to all of that, the model can be used for a variety of purposes. From traveling, birdwatching, and hunting to stargazing, hiking, attending arena events, and more. Its rubberized armoring and solid structure help to achieve that, too.
On the other hand, the star feature is the smartphone mount. Users can connect the binoculars with their smartphone to get the images. That way they can even record what the binoculars see without having a camera with you. The adaptor works even with newer phones.
With the purchase, you get the above-mentioned adaptor as well as a cloth, a bag, lens covers, and a neck strap.
- Field of view: 307 feet at 1000 yards
- Magnification: 10x
- Lens diameter: 42 millimeters
- Weight: 1.25 pounds
- BAK-4 Roof Prism
- Eye relief: 18 millimeters
- Dimensions: 5.51 x 6.30 x 2.17 inches
- Close focus: 8.2 feet
- Interpupillary distance: 56~74 millimeters
- Phone adaptor that works with most phones (including new ones)
- Lifetime warranty
- Fully multi-coated lenses
- Can be connected to a tripod
- Twist-up, adjustable eyecups
- Can be used by glass wearers
- Water-resistant, not waterproof
- A bit longer than other models
- The carrying case isn’t of the highest quality
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
1) Doesn the model work well for people who wear glasses?
Answer: Yes. That’s possible thanks to the eye relief capabilities or, in other words, the eyepiece diameter. In this model’s case, that’s eighteen millimeters, which is totally okay. Another option is your smartphone. You can connect it and watch on a much bigger screen.
2) How does the model perform in very cold conditions?
Answer: The manufacturer states that the binoculars are resistant to water. Even though they aren’t waterproof you shouldn’t have any problems as you’re operating in cold settings. Make sure you wear gloves in those conditions. You’ll still be able to use the binoculars even with gloves on.
3) Are these Binoculars good for traveling?
Answer: The weight of the model is 1.25 pounds and the shipping weight is no more than 2 pounds. That’s around the weight of a regular tablet. So, you can definitely bring these binoculars with you on your next travel adventure.
Over to You
What do you make of this model? Do you think that it’s a good value for the money? Don’t hesitate to write to us!
More Essential Binoculars Guides:
- Best Binoculars for Whale Watching, Reviews & Guide
- Best American Made Binoculars
- Best Marine Binoculars, Marine Binoculars under $500
- Best Marine Binoculars with Image Stabilization
- Best Binoculars under $50
- Best Binoculars under $100
- Best Binoculars under $200
- Best Binoculars under $300
- Best Binoculars under $400
- Best Binoculars under $500
- Best Binoculars under $1000
- Best Travel Binoculars under $100
- Best Hiking Binoculars under $100
- Best Hunting Binoculars, $150 Hunting Binoculars, $1000 Hunting Binoculars
- Best Compact Binoculars under $100
- Vortex Diamondback Binoculars, Reviews & Guide
- Best American Made Compact Binoculars, Reviews & Guide
- Best Binoculars for Bird Watching, Reviews & Guide
- Best Size Binoculars for Bird Watching, Reviews & Guide
- Best Small Binoculars For Birding, Reviews & Guide
- Best Bird Watching Binoculars Under £100, Reviews & Guide
- Best Birding Binoculars Under $500, Reviews & Guide
- Best Bird Watching Binoculars under $200, Reviews & Guide
- Best Lightweight Binoculars For Bird Watching, Reviews & Guide
- Best Night Vision Binoculars for Wildlife, Reviews & Guide
- Best Binoculars For Astronomy, Reviews & Guide
- Best Night Vision Binoculars For Stargazing, Reviews & Guide
- Best Binoculars with Digital Camera, Reviews & Guide
- How to Choose the Best Binoculars for Bird Watching
- Best Night Vision Binoculars in the World, Reviews & Guide
- Best Inexpensive Night Vision Binoculars, Reviews & Guide
- A Widespread Binocular Guides, Reviews and Tips & Tricks