Many readers asking how to download trail camera photos on computer and laptop, in this case here I'm writing how to do that exactly.
Gone are the days when you had to wait for weeks in order to get your hands on the photos your trail camera captured. Now, you can simply download them directly onto your computer.
How To Download Trail Camera Photos On Computer
The process is actually quite simple, so there's no reason not to give it a shot. Here are the basic steps:
1) Connect your camera to your computer using a USB cable.
2) Load the free Trail Camera Viewer app onto your device.
3) Go into the camera's settings menu.
4) Plug the cable into the computer and unplug it from the camera.
5) Copy/paste your photos onto your device.
6) Unplug the cable and return to your computer's desktop.
And that's it! Within seconds, you'll have all of your photos in front of you, ready to view, download, or both. You can use the app to download photos from multiple cameras at the same time, which is a huge time-saver.
Once you get the hang of downloading images, it will be second nature! It's almost kind of fun… almost.
With the 6 steps above, I am 90% certain that you will get your camera to download photos onto your computer. The remaining 10% of the time, the camera may not cooperate (even if you did everything right) and may require additional troubleshooting. If so, please leave your comment below.
- 7 Best Compact Binoculars for Hunting - Top Ranking Gear - January 14, 2022
- 10 Best 12x50 Binoculars: Range For Hunting - January 11, 2022
- 8 Best Night Vision Binoculars Under $100 [And Top-Rated Brands] - January 8, 2022