There are times when people simply need to look at things closer. Whether it’s for hunting, traveling or just for fun, they want to purchase binoculars. And in many instances,buyers prefer compact ones.
Especially when they are outside on long trips, they don’t want to carry heavy binos around their neck. Luckily, the market is full of models to choose from. Yet, finding the right one for you may be a bit complicated. This is because there are many brands. They all incorporate some features that you may find useful. Unlike the past, now the lenses are in great quality even though the binos are smaller in size. And this is just the start.
To help you out, we’ll discuss one of the most famous brands when it comes to compact binoculars. Occer has introduced many models, but the 12×25 compact binoculars really stand out. Here are the details you should know about them.
Occer 12×25 Compact Binoculars – Review With Features
What makes this model special is its 12x magnification. With it, you can zoom objects twelve times at a great distance. This vision range is enriched with the eye relief of 12 millimeters. To ensure a quality vision, they have a BaK-4 glass. It’s coated in multiple layers. This enables them to resist scratches and glares.
Thanks to the big eyecups that can be adjusted, you can wear them for a longer time without any issues. Moreover, they are comfortable both for people with and without glasses. Also, they are durable yet lightweight. The ABS plastic they are made of contributes to this together with the rubber armor. Therefore, kids and adults can use them.
- Magnification: 12x
- Field of view: 273 feet at 1000 yards
- Lenses diameter: 25 millimeters
- Low light and night vision
- BaK-4 prism texture
- Focus system: Center and right eye
- Angle of field: 7.5 degrees
- Weight: 0.65 pounds
- FMC green film
- Great magnification
- Wide field of view
- Quality lenses that are multi-coated
- Big eyecups suitable for people with glasses
- Lightweight and durable
- Additional bulk because of the Porro prism
- Troubles adjusting the focus wheel
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
1) How can the focus wheel be adjusted properly?
Answer: This is very easy to do. You should just follow the steps. Firstly, fold the binos to make them comfortable for the eyes. Secondly, shut your right eye and rotate the adjusting knob at the center. After the left eye has a clear vision, close it. Then, turn the right eyepiece until it gives a clear image. And finally, open both eyes.
2) Can these binoculars be used for seeing a lunar eclipse?
Answer: Yes, absolutely. You should only keep them still in order to evade a shaky view.
3) What are their dimensions when they are folded?
Answer: They don’t occupy a lot of space both folded or not. Precisely, their dimensions when folded are 4 inches length x 4 inches width x 2-1/2 inches height.
After all of this, it’s clear that Occer 12×25 Compact Binoculars possess quality features. They are suitable for many outdoor activities. Do these sound like the binoculars for you? Share your opinions and experiences with us.
Our helpful binoculars guides on:
- Best Rated Marine Binoculars
- Image stabilized marine binoculars
- High Quality Binoculars for Hunting, under $150, best budget for hunting
- More Binoculars less than $50, $100, $200, $300, $400, $500, $1000
- Travel Binoculars less than $100
- Binoculars for Hiking
Good luck and enjoy