There are binoculars which are specifically made for a certain activity and ones for general outdoor use. When it comes to this Steiner model, it’s safe to say that its synonym is hunting. The name of the series – Predator – isn’t put in vain after all.
While you’re out there and observing your prey, you need a couple of highlight features in your binoculars. You definitely don’t want heaviness. But, you’ll prefer a great magnification power as well as stability, quality images, and durability.
Besides hunting, the Steiner 10×50 Predator binos serve well when it comes to birdwatching or just observing nature.Let’s dive deeper into what this model has to offer its users!
Steiner 10×50 Predator Binoculars Review
With captivating and elegant design, this Predator model surely looks good on the eye. But that’s far from the only thing that attracts users. The lens has special color adjusted transmission coatings that increase the contrast and details. The roof prism and the BaK-4 prism also make sure that the visuals are bright in different light conditions.
While the users observe subjects that move swiftly, they can still easily focus. That’s enabled due to the fast-close-focus technology. Furthermore, this lightweight and durable model proves its usefulness even in harsh weather. Thanks to the fact that it’s fully waterproof and doesn’t let fog from entering.
It’s worth noting that Steiner gives its exceptional Steiner Heritage Warranty to all of its products. This warranty lasts as long as the lifetime of the particular model.
- Lens diameter: 50 millimeters
- Weight: 35.3 ounces
- Close focus: 6 feet
- Magnification: 10x
- Luminocity: 25
- Dimensions: 5 x 8.1 x 3 inches
- Exit pupil: 4.2 millimeters
- Field of view: 328 feet at 1000 yards
- Lifetime warranty
- Fast-close-focus technology for easier focusing of fast-moving subjects
- Waterproof and fog proof
- Color adjusted transmission lens coatings
- Can work underwater
- Lightweight as well as compact
- Makrolon housing
- Lack of concrete data regarding the eye relief
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
1) What are other things that I get with the Binoculars once I purchase them?
Answer: In the package, one can find a neck strap, a bag for carrying, as well as a special cap for protection against rain.
2) Which role does the N2 injection system play?
Answer: Thanks to this system, the binoculars are sealed with 14-psi pressurized nitrogen. So, no fog will prevent you from comfortable observation. About the waterproofness, the model can be submerged up to three feet in the water and still be functional.
3) Does the model make the game stand out from the background environment?
Answer: Yes, and it happens even in low light settings. The color adjusted transmission technology implemented on the lenses helps in that direction, too.
A few final words
Steiner is a well-known company for binoculars users can rely on. And this model offers plenty for its price which is especially reasonable.
What do you make of this particular Steiner Predator bino? Are you looking for more information about Steiner predator series Binoculars then stay connect with Gear Odds. Your opinion matters to us!
Related Binoculars Guides:
- Top Rated Binoculars for Whale Watching
- Binoculars Made in USA
- Best Binoculars For Marine Adventure, Best Bird Watching Marine Binoculars
- Best Image Stabilized Binoculars for Marine Adventure
- High Quality Cheap Binoculars
- Best Rated Lightweight Binoculars
- Best Hiking Binoculars
- Cheap Binoculars For Bird Watching
- Best Binoculars For Birding
- Best Birding Binoculars under $500
- Best Hunting Binoculars under $1000
- Best Travel Binoculars less than $100
- Best Hiking Binoculars less than $100
- High Quality Binoculars For Hunting, $150 Hunting Binoculars, $1000 Hunting Binoculars
- Best Cheap Compact Binoculars
- Vortex Diamondback Binoculars, Reviews & Guide
- Best American Made Small Size Binoculars
- Best Binoculars for Bird Watching, Reviews & Guide
- Best Size Binoculars for Bird Watching, Reviews & Guide
- Best Compact Binoculars For Bird Watching
- High Quality Bird Watching Binoculars Under £100
- High Quality Birding Binoculars Less Than $500
- High Quality Bird Watching Binoculars under $200
- Best Lightweight Binoculars For Bird Watching, Reviews & Guide
- High Quality Night Vision Binoculars for Wildlife
- Best Binoculars For Stargazing, Reviews & Guide
- Best Night Vision Binoculars For Stargazing, Reviews & Guide
- Best Binoculars with Digital Camera, Reviews & Guide
- How to Choose the Best Binoculars for Bird Watching
- Best Night Vision Binoculars in the World, Reviews & Guide
- Best Inexpensive Night Vision Binoculars, Reviews & Guide
- A Widespread Binocular Guides, Reviews and Tips & Tricks
- 6 Best Bird Watching Binoculars With Camera - Top Picks - April 9, 2022
- 8 Best Binoculars For Moon Watching - Top Picks & Reviews - April 7, 2022
- 7 Best Compact Binoculars for Hunting - Top Ranking Gear - January 14, 2022