The aim of effective binoculars is to see all the details surrounding you outside. Tasco understands that and strives to build such models. More precisely, we’re talking about models that deliver bright as well as clear images. The binoculars should be used by everyone, so the produced models are smart and easy for operation.
Furthermore, has several binos series. They’re Focus Free, Offshore, and the Essentials including porro and roof ones. Today, we dedicate this post to the Essentials series. Or one of its most popular models – 8×42 compact binoculars. You’ll read all about it below!
TASCO ES8X42 Essentials Roof Prism Compact Binoculars Review
The model’s whole design is foldable due to its double hinges. That makes it compact. So, the user can easily pack it and take it with them while traveling. It’s pretty lightweight, too.
The lenses have a BaK-4 glass and a roof prism. And they weigh about half a pound.What’s more, viewing through the binos enables an exceptionally clear and focused image.The eyecups are very adjustable and can fold down for more comfort.
The rubberized armoring of the structure helps the user to hold the binoculars firmly. They don’t easily slip and thus are protected with this design.
- Magnification: 8x
- Lens diameter: 42 millimeters
- Weight: 0.71 ounces
- Center focus system
- Fold-down eyecups
- Roof prism
- Fully-coated optics
- Field of view: 288 feet at 1000 yards
- Warranty: limited lifetime warranty
- Available in different colors and patterns
- Fully-coated optics and BaK-4 glass for excellent visual performance
- Travel-ready and compact
- Limited Lifetime Guarantee provided by Tasco
- Aluminum armor for extra safety
- The same model can be found with different magnification capabilities and different lens sizes.
- The model isn’t waterproof nor fog proof
- Rangefinder isn’t available
- Isn’t tripod-adaptable
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
1) Can I use this model for watching football at the arena?
Answer: Absolutely, yes! The size is perfectly fine for events like that. Plus, a carrying case is included in the purchase for storing the binoculars when aren’t using them. Besides that, the model can be used for hunting, bird watching, sightseeing, observing nature, and more.
2) Which color finished are available for the Essentials 8x42?
Answer: Fortunately, people can look cool at the same time while operating with this model. If you’re tired of the classic black, you can choose from multiple colors. They include red, yellow, pink, green, blue, camo, and such.
3) Is this model found with other magnification and lens size?
Answer: Yes, they are 8x42 and 10x42. Except for those two things, every other feature is the same as this model.
A Final Word
The Essentials models offer a roof prism design. Paired with the full coatings, the visuals are both bright and detailed. Having said that, the series’ water resistance is also a useful feature when taking your binos out on an adventure. And the 8×42 model has all of it we mentioned above. But is it enough for you? Tell us what you think!
More Binoculars Guides:
- Best Binoculars for Whale Watching in Sea
- High Quality American Made Binoculars
- High Quality Marine Binoculars, Marine Binoculars less than $500
- Best Image Stabilized Binoculars for Marine Adventure
- Best Cheap Prices Binoculars
- Best Quality Binoculars less than $100
- High Quality Travel Binoculars less than $200
- High Quality Binoculars less than $300
- Best Birding Binoculars
- Best Birdwatching Binoculars
- Best Budget Binoculars For Hunting
- Best Tourism Binoculars less than $100
- Best Binoculars for Hiking
- Best Binoculars For Hunters, $150 Hunting Binoculars, $1000 Hunting Binoculars
- Best Small Size Binoculars under $100
- Vortex Diamondback Binoculars, Reviews & Guide
- Best American Made Compact Binoculars, Reviews & Guide
- Best Binoculars for Bird Watching, Reviews & Guide
- Best Size Binoculars for Bird Watching, Reviews & Guide
- Best Small Binoculars For Birding, Reviews & Guide
- Best Bird Watching Binoculars Under £100, Reviews & Guide
- Best Birding Binoculars Under $500, Reviews & Guide
- Best Bird Watching Binoculars under $200, Reviews & Guide
- Best Lightweight Binoculars For Bird Watching, Reviews & Guide
- Best Night Vision Binoculars for Wildlife, Reviews & Guide
- Best Binoculars For Astronomy, Reviews & Guide
- Best Night Vision Binoculars For Stargazing, Reviews & Guide
- Best Binoculars with Digital Camera, Reviews & Guide
- How to Choose the Best Binoculars for Bird Watching
- Best Night Vision Binoculars in the World, Reviews & Guide
- Best Inexpensive Night Vision Binoculars, Reviews & Guide
- A Widespread Binocular Guides, Reviews and Tips & Tricks
- 6 Best Bird Watching Binoculars With Camera - Top Picks - April 9, 2022
- 8 Best Binoculars For Moon Watching - Top Picks & Reviews - April 7, 2022
- 7 Best Compact Binoculars for Hunting - Top Ranking Gear - January 14, 2022