Binoculars aren’t a luxury, yet a need when you step outside. No matter the activity, a pair of binos can come in handy in a variety of situations. And one of the leading brands is Vortex.
With a wide palette of products, Vortex has established itself as a manufacturer that cares about quality optics, design, adjustability, and durability among other things. One of their star products is Vоrtех Diamondback 10×50 Binocular. Moreover, the company launched the Diamondback series of binoculars in the not-so-distant 2016. The series encompassed eight models including the 10×50 one.
The whole series is a great success. And that was enough for us to delve deeper into this particular model. So, we bring you its highlight features, pros, cons, and popular questions, so that you can decide for yourself!
Vоrtех Diamondback 10×50 Binocular Review
Vortex Diamondback 10x50 are USA made binoculars. The body is pretty solid with its rubberized armoring. It has special dents for the thumbs so that users can hold it better. That’s why they aren’t easy to slip away from your grip and fall. This armoring gives the model a heightened layer of protection. It makes it waterproof as well as fog proof. As a result, the model performs well in harsh settings.
The twist-up eyecups can take multiple positions. They deliver an exceptionally big field of view. Having said that, the lenses are of the gully multi-coated type. Naturally, the images have increased clarity and brightness as well as detail.
- Field of view: 315 feet at 1000 yards
- Weight: 2.8 pounds
- Lens diameter: 50 millimeters
- Magnification: 10x
- Exit pupil: 5 millimeters
- Dimensions: 10.1 x 8.4 x 6.6 inches
- Interpupillary distance: from 60 to 75 millimeters
- Close focus: 7 feet
- Eye relief: 17 millimeters
- Quality roof prism with BaK-4 glass
- Delivers vivid and accurate colors in images
- Lifetime warranty
- Durable and ergonomic
- Quality housing
- Very clean tube interior
- Aberrations may appear at the ends of the field of view
- Doesn’t come with a tripod adapter
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
1) What comes with the binoculars?
Answer: Together with the purchase, the buyer gets a carrying back, a neck strap as well as eyepiece and lens covers. Those are all included in the box.
2) Does the Vоrtех Diamondback 10x50 Binocular have a warranty?
Answer: Yes, it does. The warranty is a lifetime one, which is one of the biggest perks of this model and series. Vortex calls it VIP warranty. That means that in case of any damages or defects, the brand will take care of repairing or replacing the model for free.
3) How much does it weigh?
Answer: According to the brand, it weighs 29.6 ounces or 2.8 pounds. That makes it one of the lighter models. Thus, it’s easy to take it with you.
A Final Word
Overall, Vortex produces quality binoculars. And the one we discussed is among the company’s top models. After going through all the details, we hope it matches your preferences. Happy shopping and tell us what you decided!
Essential Binoculars Guides:
- Best Binoculars for Sea Watching
- Best Boating Binoculars, Marine Binoculars less than $500
- What are the best image stabilized binoculars for maritime
- Best Cheap Binoculars
- Best Prices Binoculars
- Best Travel Binoculars
- Best Hiking Binoculars
- Best Birding Binoculars For under $400
- Best Binoculars For Bird Watching
- Best Budget Binoculars
- Best Binoculars For Traveler
- Best Binoculars Hikers
- Best Binoculars For Hunting, $150 Hunting Binoculars, $1000 Hunting Binoculars
- Best Small Binoculars
- Vortex Diamondback Binoculars, Reviews & Guide
- Best USA Made Small Binoculars
- Best Binoculars for Bird Watching, Reviews & Guide
- Best Size Binoculars for Bird Watching, Reviews & Guide
- Best Small Binoculars For Birding, Reviews & Guide
- Best Bird Watching Binoculars Under £100, Reviews & Guide
- Best Birding Binoculars Under $500, Reviews & Guide
- Best Bird Watching Binoculars under $200, Reviews & Guide
- Best Lightweight Binoculars For Bird Watching, Reviews & Guide
- Best Night Vision Binoculars for Wildlife, Reviews & Guide
- Best Binoculars For Astronomy, Reviews & Guide
- Best Night Vision Binoculars For Stargazing, Reviews & Guide
- Best Binoculars with Digital Camera, Reviews & Guide
- How to Choose the Best Binoculars for Bird Watching
- Best Night Vision Binoculars in the World, Reviews & Guide
- Best Inexpensive Night Vision Binoculars, Reviews & Guide
- A Widespread Binocular Guides, Reviews and Tips & Tricks